disseminator : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who spreads the news
- It is at once a collector and disseminator of information about the cityscape, a goader, cheerleader and teacher.
- The great value of PTI as a disseminator of really important news, reported clearly and precisely has again been demonstrated.
- Sir: In what historians will certainly refer to as the Neo-Renaissance or perhaps the Age of Reason, PTI can take a bow as the great disseminator of truth for widespread .
- Rod Dreher in ChristianityToday.com (blog)
Beliefnet could have been integrated into the News Corp. organization as a gatherer and disseminator of religious news and opinion for News Corp. properties, but that never happened,Dreher said in an e-mail.
- Ma Ying-jeou in eTaiwan News
...Dec. 2 (CNA) President Ma Ying-jeou said Wednesday that Taiwan's offer to donate influenza A(H1N1) vaccine to the World Health Organization (WHO) has helped feature the country as a "peace creator" and "disseminator of love."
- George Washington in Austin American-Statesman (blog)
The Global Agenda Councils mark a major milestone in the Forum's evolution towards becoming the integrator, manager and disseminator of the best knowledge available in the world. These Councils build upon a unique strength of the Forum; its... Klaus Schwab http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Schwab&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGvoXDSwBZIdvQlUpm5-IAPn8qHKQ Middle East Events (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.middleeastevents.com/site/pres_dtls.asp%3Fpid%3D3564&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE0B2ui--3NfzZGqF_isfvAjFxLQw May 19, 2008
28907 37633 dissension Let me now warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party, generally. The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in...