diss : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n god of the underworld; counterpart of Greek Pluto
- v treat, mention, or speak to rudely
the student who had betrayed his classmate was dissed by everyone
- They had been shocked and hurt, and then enraged, by his foolish, two-week effort to diss Barack Obama.
- A renegade Catholic, if Gibson is one, would be happy to diss and disobey the bishops.
- I'll let the Gambit diss slide.
News & Articles
- Tyler, The Creator Responds To J-Kwon Diss
Tyler, The Creator, was eager to share his thoughts (in caps lock) about J-Kwon's shot-calling comeback " Pushing The Odds ." While the St. Louis rapper picks on Pusha T and Odd Future, the Wolf Gang leader embraced the diss. DO YALL REMEMBER J-KWON? PROLLY NOT. BUT ANYWAY HE MADE A DISS SONG TOWARDS ODD FUTURE AND I AM SO FUCKING STOKED — Tyler, The Creator (@fucktyler) June 12, 2013 J-Kwon's ...
June 13, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- Another Odd Future Member Addresses J-Kwon's Diss
Odd Future's Taco is the latest group member to come forward after being targeted in a new diss record courtesy of Midwest rapper J-Kwon. [Visit SOHH.com for more information]
June 13, 2013 - SOHH.com
- UPDATE: Tyler, The Creator Responds To J-Kwon's Odd Future Diss
Odd Future leader Tyler, the Creator is not letting Midwest rapper J-Kwon slide after the release of his "Pushing the Odds" diss and has promised to retaliate. [Visit SOHH.com for more information]
June 13, 2013 - SOHH.com
- Khaled Hosseini in Washington Post
A lot of things in music/entertainment are recycled. It's gonna sound like a diss, but it's no disrespect that you would see Lil Wayne wear a little black vest and that hat. I saw Cyndi Lauper wearing that; it was just on a different artist. And... 50 Cent http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFbiP4dHzrsF4dalNomZEaQYSvGMA Lazybuzz News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.lazybuzz.com/2010/06/50-cent-desperate-to-work-with-lady-gaga/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGYYB8OBuZ6KIKT6-kuMMtmj9wlAw Jun 11, 2010
28874 37615 diss You trashed `The Kite Runner,'" Hosseini accused his host, alleging such mistreatment on "The Colbert Report," Colbert's Comedy Central satire of television punditry. "It is un-American to diss `The Kite Runner.'"
- Aretha Franklin in San Francisco Chronicle
She had a bit of a problem acting some of the dialogue where it was supposed to be a kind of a putdown and a diss to me,says Franklin. "She was having a little bit of a problem with it but I just suggested she just try to be a little bit...