- n any evidence that helps to establish the falsity of something
- n the act of determining that something is false
- The balloting was free and unbossed, and in sharp disproof of Communist charges that it was a French-sponsored fraud.
- Over the past year, the effort has produced a mountain of data but little more than a molehill of definite proof or definitive disproof of product plugs.
- The fact that marble veins are indiscriminate in their choice of subject, spiritual and carnal, is no disproof.