- s (informal British) sexually attractive
a dishy blonde
- Todd Purdum wrote a very dishy story on Sarah Palin in the latest issue of Vanity Fair.
- The title referred to the simplicity of his recipes while hinting at the fact that many female viewers found the impish, working-class bloke with a chef's knife a bit dishy.
- Pitt and Bana carry the film on their dishy delts.
News & Articles
- How Ava Gardner Two-Timed Her Would-Be Biographers
The late Peter Evans' book was excerpted in Vanity Fair, but veteran writer Larry Grobel tells THR he's hard at work on a dishy book of his own, featuring the star's thoughts on the studio system at MGM ("it was white slavery") and her commitment to acting ("I was lazy"). read more
June 13, 2013 - The Hollywood Reporter
- Star Jones in Hot Momma Celebrity Gossip (blog)
My colleague, the superb and very dishy Kathleen Parker, recently wrote in National Review Online a column stating what John Cleese as Basil Fawlty would call 'the bleeding obvious,': namely, that Sarah Palin is an embarrassment, and a dangerous... Christopher Buckley http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Buckley&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHi-z6gKEGYr1UCOQfroBU0sAIkwg KTVU.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ktvu.com/politics/17688732/detail.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFrLcLSflNcaBjfHjgBtRfWeUVI1A Oct 10, 2008
28478 37363 dishy I've met some fascinating people and been privy to many great stories and secrets," Jones tells the Huff Post. "But while this novel will be dishy, it will be a work of fiction."
- Georgia Moffett in Daily Mail
Georgia told The Daily Star: "David is dishy, isn't he? He's not only a good-looking but he is such a lovely, sweet guy. Obviously I'll get into trouble for saying this. I'd like to say the fifth Doctor was sexiest because it's my dad."