dishcloth : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a cloth for washing dishes
- Back at the house, his wife kneaded the dough for the day's bread, then took soap and dishcloth to wash the Mason jars in which she was about to preserve apple butter.
- Occasionally the towel is about the size of an un-Sanforized dishcloth.
- It uses darker but equally vigorous color, and a modeling that has the violence of a flung dishcloth or a snapped rope, to create a figure whose superhuman solidity bends light .
- Bryce Courtenay in Daily Telegraph
The matron beat me as usual, and wrapped a dishcloth around my finger, and I walked seven miles to see the village doctor,Courtenay said.