- v deprive (an established church) of its status
- An attempt to disestablish the Roman Catholic Church was one of the main causes of Peron's fall, and Aramburu apparently prefers to leave the church's future status to his elected .
- It ordered the corporation to stop interfering with self-organization of its workers, to disestablish its company unions, to offer reinstatement with back pay to all the .
- He warned that to deny the church her carefully chosen ground of compromise would be to weaken her authority to a point at which proposals to disestablish the Church might again .
News & Articles
- Seaside passage could be abandoned
PORTSMOUTH — The Coast Guard is seeking public comment on the proposal to disestablish the navigational aids along the Virginia Inside Passage inside of Metompkin Bay near Chincoteague during the next two months.
June 19, 2013 - Delaware Coast Press
- Coast Guard seeks comments on proposal
PORTSMOUTH The Coast Guard is asking for public comment on a proposal to disestablish the navigational aids along the Virginia Inside Passage in Metompkin Bay near Chincoteague over the next two months. The plan would disestablish 135 navigation aids along about 100 miles of the passage from Chincoteague to the northwest side of Fisherman Island.
June 16, 2013 - The Virginian-Pilot
- Winston Peters in TVNZ
If they are willing to change to disestablish their nuclear capability then New Zealand is one of many countries that will help with the economic reconstruction of North Korea,says Peters.