- v release from entanglement of difficulty
- v extricate from entanglement
- v free from involvement or entanglement
- v separate the tangles of
- v smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
- s straightened out
- She disentangled the reams of red tape the Tibetan authorities threw at her and finally, in May 1998, opened a boarding school for visually impaired children in Lhasa.
- The craft were speedily disentangled.
- The owl, its claw caught in the tripped mechanism, was captured, disentangled and preserved alive by the kindly engineer.
- Tanika Sarkar in Asia Times Online
All kinds of agendas have got mixed up in the Sethusamudram issue,said Tanika Sarkar, a historian who teaches at Jawaharlal Nehru University and has studied the evolution of the BJP in depth. "They won't get disentangled until the BJP's...
- Michael Denton in Livemint
Not all the genes are known yet and not all the cellular mechanisms leading to the retinal degeneration have been disentangled,said Denton, who is currently at the University of Otago in New Zealand. "However, huge progresses have emerged...