- r in a discouraging manner
the failure rate on the bar exam is discouragingly high
- At the half-year mark, however, most of those women relapsed and started gaining the weight back a discouragingly common phenomenon.
- Since then Gottfried von Cramm, the only great post-War player in a country where until recently tennis and squash courts were discouragingly rare, has put Germany into the Davis .
- These days, environmental problems are global and discouragingly complex.
News & Articles
- Android's Audacious Desktop Debut
Well temperatures have climbed discouragingly of late here in the Northern reaches of the Linux blogosphere, with the result that there's been standing room only down at the frostily air-conditioned Broken Windows Lounge. Linux Girl's most dreaded month is upon us, so it's time to hunker down with a chilly beverage and while away the dog days of summer chewing the fat with fellow FOSS fans.
July 1, 2013 - TechNewsWorld.com