- v get lost, as without warning or explanation
He disappeared without a trace
- v become invisible or unnoticeable
- v cease to exist
- v become less intense and fade away gradually
- A professor at the University of Tokyo has created an optical camouflage system that makes anyone wearing a special reflective material seem to disappear.
- When pressed down by a piece of glass, typhoid spots disappear from sight completely.
- Will teenagers disappear? Click on the animation at left and explore some of these questions and the likely answers as PTI continues its five-part special series with a .
News & Articles
- Deal In The Works To Keep Part Of RPD Mounted Patrol
It looks like Rochester's mounted patrol will not entirely disappear. A compromise is in the works to keep the patrol and also redirect resources.
June 14, 2013 - WROC Rochester
- News Summary: Ruling imperils unpaid internships
NO-PAY JOBS: Unpaid internships for students and recent grads could disappear, after a federal judge ruled that Fox Searchlight Pictures violated minimum wage and overtime laws by not paying two interns ...
June 13, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Police: Man offered co-worker cash to make wife 'disappear'
TUMWATER, Wash. -- An Olympia man is accused of offering a co-worker cash if he could help make his estranged wife “permanently disappear,” according to court documents. A Thurston County judge held Brian Cox, 44, on $800,000 bail following his initial court appearance Wednesday on a solicitation for murder charge. More details were revealed in the alleged murder-for-hire plot during Wednesday's ...
June 12, 2013 - KING5 Seattle
- Jim Flaherty in Edmonton Sun
Flaherty added that the budget he presents on Jan. 27 will show "how we'll come out of deficit, so that it'll be clear to Canadians that as the economy recovers the deficit will disappear and we'll be in surplus again."
- Ben Kingsley in FOXNews
It's for a few seconds and then we disappear and we never see each other in the movie,Kingsley says. "But she is a trigger into my quest for happiness."