- n the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness
- Said he: "Is it true that our soldiers, sailors and marines are today threatened with disablement because of a scarcity of this indispensable medicine?.
- Short of death or disablement, about the only thing that could keep Johnson from renomination in Chicago would be a Trumanesque decision to retire.
- Though utterly different in origin, these disorders have something in common with paralytic poliothey cause long-term if not lifelong disablement, require vast sums for costly .
- Mohamed ElBaradei in guardian.co.uk
Some equipment previously removed by the DPRK during the disablement process has been brought backto Yongbyon, ElBaradei told the closed meeting in comments made available to reporters.
- Kim Kye Gwan in FOXNews
Let's watch whether economic and energy compensation projects stop or move forward,the North Korean envoy, Kim Kye Gwan, said as he prepared to return to Pyongyang. "We'll adjust the speed of our disablement work if it (energy aid) doesn't...
- Jock Stirrup in Independent
We remember, particularly at such a time, those who paid the ultimate price in this endeavour, those who suffered injury and disablement in order that we might get to this point today,said Air Chief Marshal Sir Jock Stirrup, Chief of the...