dirge : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a song or hymn of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person
- Dispensing with dirge-y ballads and long musical bridges to nowhere, Accelerate clocks in at a frenzied 35 min.
- The dirge has the same tune in Vegas.
- Cohen murmured the original like a dirge, but except for a single overwrought breath before the music kicks in, Buckley treated the 7-min.
News & Articles
- A Simple Look at Gold’s ‘Technicals’
We’ll shun jargon today and make it as simple as we can for bulls who have patiently stood by gold since it began its long dirge nearly two years ago.
June 18, 2013 - GoldSeek.com