- n the property of a microphone or antenna of being more sensitive in one direction than in another
- n the property of being directional or maintaining a direction
the directionality of written English is from left to right
- If this is right, there can be no directionality, no innate drive forward; in particular, no push toward consciousness and intelligence.
- Dropping those years however, has no effect on the directionality (13% vs 11%).
- Dropping those years however, has no effect on the directionality of the rolling change percentages (13% in 84 vs 11% in 85).
News & Articles
- Creating and Dissipating Magnetic Clouds in Graphene
Magnets are critical to a wide variety of technologies, including electronic data storage methods and sensors. In these cases the ability to flip the directionality of the magnets and particles within the magnets, is used. Researchers at the University of Manchester however have found a way to switch magnetism on and off within a material, instead of just switching it from up to down. The ...
June 25, 2013 - Overclockers Club
- Peter Lai in Forbes
We were able to use our energy resources very successfully and the revenues were directed to the development of non-oil sector. As a result, we have strengthened the Azerbaijani economy's desire for multi-directionality. Moreover, we apply the... Heydar Aliyev http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heydar_Aliyev&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHy_-z8SgQVsswnnc9vX_9ovZdD8w Trend News Agency http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.trend.az/capital/macro/1709571.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE6uJs9psvFJcy0VE-xA3MXt732sg Jun 23, 2010
27912 36947 directionless The Hong Kong market is in directionless trade. Aftershocks of US subprime mortgage woes are likely to continue rippling through markets in the Asia-Pacific region," said Peter Lai, director of DBS Vickers Securities Ltd.