dipole : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a pair of equal and opposite electric charges or magnetic poles separated by a small distance
- n an aerial half a wavelength long consisting of two rods connected to a transmission line at the center
- Broken into the tiniest segments, each piece remained a "dipole.
- The distance between them is a factor in the dipole moment, which is, roughly speaking, a measure of electric leverage.
- In addition, a dipole antenna in two 60-ft.
News & Articles
- Canadian Broadcasting Vancouver Taps Jampro for High-Power FM Antenna System
Sacramento, CA - Jampro Antennas, headquartered in Sacramento, California, was awarded a contract by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) to supply a high-power FM antenna system to provide very specific directional coverage of the Vancouver, British Columbia DMA. Broadcasting from a tower atop 4,754 foot high Mount Seymour, a Jampro model JAHD Arrowhead Dipole panel antenna will provide ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- David James in Okehampton People
MESSENGER found that Mercury's intrinsic magnetic field is almost identical to what it was 30 years ago. After correcting for the contribution from the solar wind interaction, the mean dipole has the same intensity to within a few percent and has... Brian Anderson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Anderson_(outfielder)&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHTXpJlOyH7H21dJ81WpK1NECkySQ Space Ref (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html%3Fpid%3D24646&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFkww1PoyPEFsxca5VO9hDFum35Og Jan 30, 2008
27881 36876 dipped Before the tournament, veteran 'keeper David James said, The ball is dreadful. It is horrible, but I suppose it is horrible for everyone. You saw that from Frank Lampard's free-kick in the first half against Japan, which dipped wickedly, so it will...