- n 100 dinars equal 1 rial in Iran
- n the basic unit of money in Yugoslavia
- n the basic unit of money in Tunisia
- n the basic unit of money in Libya
- n the basic unit of money in Kuwait; equal 1,000 fils
- n the basic unit of money in Jordan; equal to 1,000 fils
- n the basic unit of money in Iraq; equal to 1,000 fils
- n the basic unit of money in Bahrain; equal to 1,000 fils
- n the basic unit of money in Algeria
- Iraqis waited in line for hours to try to exchange 10,000 dinar bills that are no longer accepted in their country (Sunday, July 27 2003).
- She recounts how she tore up Saddam posters in the street, chanted anti-Uday slogans and, on one occasion, refused to take a 100-dinar note in change from a shopkeeper .
- Iraq's government has ordered its citizens to exchange all 100 dinar notes at local banks and instructed courts to hand down heavy sentences for circulating or importing fake .
News & Articles
- Sterling Currency Group Licensed in Alaska
Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker, the #1 dealer of Iraqi dinar, announced that it has received licensing as a currency exchanger in the State of Alaska. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/iraqi_dinar/currency/prweb10836800.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Books by UC Riverside researchers tackle global environmental issues
( University of California - Riverside ) "Bridges over Water" by Ariel Dinar at UC Riverside and others places the study of transboundary water conflicts, negotiation, and cooperation in the context of various disciplines, such as international relations, international law, international negotiations, and economics. Dinar and UC Riverside's Amnon Rapoport are co-editors of "Analyzing Global ...
June 12, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Sterling Currency Group Donates $5,000 to Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Atlanta-based Sterling Currency Group, the #1 dealer of Iraqi dinar, announced today that they have donated $5,000 to the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma to help the victims of the recent tornadoes in Oklahoma. (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/sterling-currency-group/iraqi-dinar/prweb10819461.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Abd al-Karim Qasim in International Herald Tribune
Our goal is to reduce inflation, which is now running at about 50 percent, by improving the dinar and thereby making imported goods cheaper,Qassim said in a telephone interview.
- Radovan Jelasic in FXstreet.com The Foreign Exchange Market
The monetary board will decide on the measures on Monday, at the latest,Jelasic told reporters at an economic conference. "The set of measures will include those to reassure that euros the banks will have to sell to increase dinar reserves...
- Nouri al-Maliki in United Press International
If the Government can keep the situation stable and support the dinar, then people will trust it and prefer to use it,Maliki said in The Times. "This is the correct attitude. We must use our currency. This will mean we have a strong...