- n a regulated daily food allowance
- a of or relating to the diet
- Under its terms, "dietary supplements," which include herbal substances like ephedra, can be marketed freely, with little Federal regulation, unless the Food and Drug .
- There are few dietary sources other than oily fish.
- Indeed, Asians tend to trust Chinese medicines as natural and safe dietary shortcuts based on 3,000 years of trial and error.
News & Articles
- Dietary fructose causes liver damage in animal model
The role of dietary fructose in the development of obesity and fatty liver diseases remains controversial, with previous studies indicating that the problems resulted from fructose and a diet too high in calories. However, a new study conducted in an animal model showed that fructose rapidly caused liver damage even without weight gain. The researchers found that over the six-week study period ...
June 20, 2013 - Science Daily
- Research and Markets: Dietary Fiber Market, by Product Type & Application - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017 - Report
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Dietary Fiber Market, by Product Type (Conventional/Novel
June 20, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Dietary fructose causes liver damage in animal model, study finds
( Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center ) The role of dietary fructose in the development of obesity and fatty liver diseases remains controversial, with previous studies indicating that the problems resulted from fructose and a diet too high in calories.However, a new study conducted in an animal model at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center showed that fructose rapidly caused liver damage even ...
June 19, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Dr Andrew von Eschenbach in Zee News
This rule helps to ensure the quality of dietary supplements so that consumers can be confident that the products they purchase contain what is on the label,FDA Commissioner Andrew von Eschenbach said in a statement.
- Markos Kyprianou in just-food.com (subscription)
The evolution of this unique dietary specialization probably took millions of years to refine. Our new discovery shows the great time depth of this unique bamboo-eating specialization in pandas. Thus, pandas have been 'uniquely pandas' for many... Russell Ciochon http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Ciochon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFOKVnWdnfXr_Iu6twYyRb0YBukUA China Daily http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-06/19/content_897284.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGoVK2TxhdNeb7WEQMjL5JV63JvIw Jun 18, 2007
27536 36452 dietary Today's proposal aims to ensure that food labels carry the essential information in a clear and legible way, so that EU citizens are empowered to make balanced dietary choices," Kyprianou said.