- n someone who has diabetes
- a of or relating to or causing diabetes
- s suffering from diabetes
- Today, some 89 million Asians are thought to be diabetic, and four of the five largest diabetic populations are to be found in Asian countries.
- Last week in Manhattan the Presbyterian Hospital staff announced some preliminary findings instructive to parents who think all diabetic children waste away.
- Between 1971 and 2000, heart-related deaths among men with diabetes dropped by half but doubled among diabetic women in the same time period, according to a 2007 study.
News & Articles
- Parents concerned over diabetic care in Chesterfield schools
The parents of 7-year-old girl Lily Waehner allege Chesterfield County schools are breaking the law because they're not providing the appropriately trained staff to care for their diabetic daughter. We spoke with the family. Today she's talking to the people responsible for making decisions.
June 14, 2013 - NBC 12 Richmond
- pSivida Corp. Announces UK’s NICE Says Yes to ILUVIEN® in Some Patients with Diabetic Macular Edema in New Draft ...
pSivida Corp. , a leader in developing sustained release, drug delivery products for treatment of back-of-the-eye diseases, today announced that the United Kingdom’s National Institute for Health and Care Excellence issued draft guidance recommending ILUVIEN® for the treatment of pseudophakic patients with chronic diabetic macular edema considered insufficiently responsive to available therapies.
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Missing diabetic girl returns home
A 14-year-old diabetic girl who disappeared from a home on Detroit's west side has been found.
June 12, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Dmitri Young in SI.com
I didn't really change anything, but that's going to change when I get home,Young said. "When you're diabetic you have to follow things precisely, and with our baseball schedule I didn't follow it precisely at all."
- Imran Khan in ABC Online
This just adds to the whole tragedy and especially for Bob's family,added Khan, who remains a hero here for leading Pakistan to their only World Cup triumph in 1992. "I still assume he died of natural causes because he was a diabetic and...
- Lindsay Crocker in Gulf Daily News
The fact that he is diabetic complicated things,said Crocker. "It was obviously a serious injury but the doctors are happy with the outcome of the surgery."