- a of or relating to a cuticle or cuticula
- a of or relating to or located in the dermis
- a relating to or existing on or affecting the skin
- Explains Staiano-Coico: "A lot of the dermal substitutes are like scaffolds, so the body can come in and use that matrix to rebuild its own dermis.
- Let's finish up that talk with Dimitrios Pandermalis, who heads the new Acropolis Museum project.
- Speedo's Fastskin suit mimics a shark's dermal denticles, V-shaped ridges that lessen drag by directing water flow away from the body.
- Robert A Freitas Jr in Medgadget.com
...his book Nanomedicine, Volume I: Basic Capabilities [available on the web at http://www.nanomedicine.com/NMI.htm ], Robert A. Freitas Jr. describes [in section 22.214.171.124 (page 204)] a "programmable dermal display" in which a population...
- Ratan Tata in Daily News & Analysis
Dermal fillers are used for facial aesthetic treatments,Dr Satish Bhatia, dermatologist and skin surgeon, Lady Ratan Tata Research Centre, Cooperage, said.