- a (neuroscience) of or relating to or resembling a dendrite
- The vaccines they used were made of dendritic cells harvested from the patients themselves and mixed with a protein found on colon and lung tumors.
- Black now wants to turbocharge TGF-beta gene therapy with dendritic cells, white blood cells that identify foreign proteins for destruction.
- Garcia-Martinez' humanized BLT mice, however, were genetically engineered to develop a nearly human immune system complete with the dendritic cells, CD4 T cells and .
- Chi-Huey Wong in Biology News Net (press release)
The sugar structure is able to inhibit HIV from binding to DC-SIGN on dendritic cells in vitro,Wong said. "But to become a vaccine, as tested in mice, the sugar structure has to be attached to a carrier as the sugar structure alone is too...
- Ira Mellman in PhysOrg.com
This study demonstrates that Id protein produced by insect cell lines possesses an enhanced ability to interact with dendritic cells compared to the same protein produced in mammalian cells, which in turn stimulates an enhanced immune... Daniel http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFKicWKYcTEr0IYklrJvpoO1SW3IQ PR Newswire (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl%3FACCT%3D104%26STORY%3D/www/story/04-18-2007/0004567909%26EDATE%3D&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHfbRwJRvOPOMk7shdLaNMPOYlD-Q Apr 18, 2007
26394 35129 dendritic We will specifically target antigen-presenting cells such as the dendritic cells that are uniquely responsible for initiating immune responses," said Ira Mellman, chair and Sterling Professor of Cell Biology. "Targeting antigens to dendritic...