- n a member of the Democratic Party
- n an advocate of democratic principles
- As Ohio, Texas, Vermont and Rhode Island primary voters go to the polls on Tuesday, there are still three democrats running for President, and one of them isn't at all interested .
News & Articles
- Democrat Begich: I'm more like a 'Rockefeller Republican"
Sen. Mark Begich of Alaska says Democrats in his state act an awful lot like Republicans elsewhere
June 17, 2013 - Washington Post
- Democrat declares he'll run for first selectman in Preston
Democrat Vincent Eleazer came to Preston Town Hall Thursday night and publicly told First Selectman Robert Congdon that he plans to challenge him in the November election.
June 15, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Democrat-Gazette reporter wins honor
Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reporter Chad Day will receive the Arkansas Press Association’s Freedom of Information Award on June 28 at the trade group’s annual Honors Banquet in Eureka Springs, according to the association’s news release.
June 14, 2013 - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in San Francisco Chronicle
Implying that the party could lose in November if he is the nominee, Clinton told patrons of Tudor's Biscuit World in Charleston: "I keep telling people, no Democrat has won the White House since 1916 without winning West Virginia."
- Jerry Lewis in Los Angeles Times
The Democrat majority is treating this troop-funding bill like a cash cow for their election-year wish-list,said Rep. Jerry Lewis (R-Redlands).
- Mitt Romney in Guardian Unlimited
If you ask people, 'look at the three things Senator McCain has done as a senator,' if you want that kind of a liberal Democrat course as president, then you can vote for him,Romney told campaign workers who would be manning his phone banks...