- s causing one to believe what is not true or fail to believe what is true
a delusory pleasure
- The medieval and the delusory lay all around him in his youth.
- Now the bedroom scenes smolder -- then ignite so brightly that Kim's faithful years-long wait for reunion and Chris' tormented dreams do not seem like self-delusory claptrap.
- All his nightmares of rejection recurred: he suffered fugues of persecution in which delusory daggers and imaginary nooses pursued him.
- Pat Cox in netPR.pl (komunikaty prasowe)
Europe needs to shift the gear from analysis to action in healthcare financing, Cox commented. "We need to debunk the dangerous and delusory myth that ageing explains a large part of the growth in healthcare expenditure: the issues that...
- Isaac Ben-Israel in Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle
The closer their nuclear program gets, the more nervous they become,said Ben Yisrael, a former head of Israel's space agency. "Every few days they release a statement as delusory as this last one, the aim being to scare off the Israeli and...