- v be false to; be dishonest with
- He is deluding himself if he stands on scales and pulls in his stomach.
- They develop an elaborate system of denial to delude themselves into thinking that their behavior is acceptable.
- I don't want to delude anyone.
News & Articles
- Netanyahu: Iran election won't stop quest for nuclear bomb
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Wednesday Israel feared Iran would pursue what he said was a drive to develop nuclear weaponry whatever the outcome of its June 14 presidential election. "I ask that nobody delude himself. The results of the elections in Iran won't change a thing," the right-wing premier said in remarks to Israel's parliament. While Iran has "not ...
June 5, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News