- n a person who delays; to put off until later or cause to be late
- Hanoi was clearly bent on emulating the tactics of Fabius Cunctator (the delayer), the Roman general who wore down the more powerful Hannibal by his endless harassing tactics.
- Flanders mud is a potent delayer during the sloppy months of the West European winter.
News & Articles
- Health Matters: HPV vaccine slow to gain traction
Mom Erin Van Grinsven is first to admit she takes her time with her children's vaccinations. "I'm definitely a vaccine delayer. I don't believe they should be given super early. By the time they go to
Aug. 26, 2013 - NBC 2 Fort Myers
- Chris Gregoire in Northwest Cable News
We need to delayer state government. We need to make it work better and we need to give the people of Washington the service they need, when they need it,Gregoire said at a news conference.