- v express strong disapproval of
- Business owners who decry the idea of social networking should take a moment to consider how it may help to increase their revenue.
- The anti government movement decried the candle light vigils and exhorted people to come out on the streets.
- Apparently from a small, but vocal, minority of dentists, many of who also decry fluoridation of water and make questionable use of "mercury meters" and voltmeters to convince .
News & Articles
- Nurses rally on GG Bridge to decry pipeline
Nurses rally on GG Bridge to decry pipeline Calling a proposed oil pipeline across the nation's midsection a threat to public health in California, more than 1,000 nurses streamed across the Golden Gate Bridge on Thursday to urge that President Obama block its construction. The proposed 1,700-mile pipeline, which would carry oil from the tar sands oil fields in Canada to refineries in Texas, is ...
June 21, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Alabamians deserve a staunch advocate before the Public Service Commission (Our view)
J.D. Crowe When's the last time you heard Alabama's attorney general decry rates charged by a utility regulated by our state's Public Service Commission? When has the AG's office issued a press release, as it does routinely in criminal...
June 20, 2013 - Mobile Press-Register
- Protestors decry federal government collecting private data
Protestors decry federal government collecting private data Published Jun 14, 2013 05:43PM MDT A handful of protestors gathered Friday outside the Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building in Salt Lake City to protest the National Security Agency’s PRISM program, which recent media reports say have collected mountains of private digital information from leading telecommunications companies. The ...
June 14, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Barack Obama in Arutz Sheva
Democratic presidential primaries candidate Barack Obama said last week, "I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan."
- Ian Chappell in Hindu
He could almost be the worst player you could lose if he is lost for the World Cup,Chappell said adding "It brings Australia right back to the field. I think it's the fear factor he puts into the opposition. Not to decry Brad Hodge's...
- President Bush in FOXNews
Of his critics, Bush said: "On the one hand, they decry the price at the pump, and on the other hand, they won't do anything about it. They won't take action. Congress needs to pass the energy plan."