decoction : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (pharmacology) the extraction of water-soluble drug substances by boiling
- The city police arrested purveyors of a decoction known as "smoke" which sells at 5 or 10per glass.
- His work, essentially, is a decoction from three other artists.
- For all types of intestinal and stomach ailments, they prescribed a strong decoction of black pepper.
News & Articles
- Poxue Huayu and Tianjing Busui Decoction for cerebral hemorrhage
( Neural Regeneration Research ) Poxue Huayu and Tianjing Busui Decoction can markedly elevate the expression of brain-derived neurotrophic factor, tyrosine kinase B and vascular endothelial growth factor in the brain, thereby providing a new scientific therapeutic method for protecting neurons after cerebral hemorrhage.
Sept. 13, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Kamal Haasan in Hindu
Meeting him on the sets of Rama Shyama Bhama, which marks his return to Kannada cinema after nearly two decades, Kamal Haasan says: "The decoction is stronger now. If I was an angry young man earlier, then I am angrier now - about everything: my...