- s having the physical appearance of death
a deathly pallor
- s causing or capable of causing death
- r to a degree resembling death
he was deathly pale
- JK Rowling in Forbes
As launch night looms, let's all, please, ignore the misinformation popping up on the web and in the press on the plot of `Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,'Rowling wrote in a message posted Wednesday on her Web site. "I'd like to ask...
- Guillermo del Toro in Baltimore Sun
They're all politicians,del Toro joked. "Other than that, I'm deathly afraid of spiders."
- David Heyman in Sydney Morning Herald
The Deathly Hallows is so rich, the story so dense and there is so much that is resolved that after discussing it with Jo, we came to the conclusion that the two parts were needed to do it justice,said producer David Heyman, who first took...