deadbeat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who fails to meet a financial obligation
- Rather, a portrait emerges of a deadbeat dad with psychological problems who couldn't hold down a job, abused his daughters and parents and didn't pay child support.
- Zombie companies swamp the banks with bad debts, yet the banks refuse to cut off those deadbeat borrowerswhich perpetuates the vicious cycle and ties up capital that should be .
- Two-and-a-half millenniums of adoration and mythology have obscured the unflattering fact that the Buddha was a deadbeat dad.
News & Articles
- Wireless Pricing Clues Us Into The Downfall Of Wintel And The Rise Of Google-tel?
I received several letters in response to my Deadbeat Carrier Series . Here are a few, along with my responses to them. Reggie, I found what I think are some flaws in your carrier monthly cost numbers in your "Deadbeat Carriers Compete" blog posting. First the biggest flaw is that the $70 T-Mobile plan does NOT include unlimited hot spot service. It only includes 500mb of hot spot service. You ...
June 10, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Deadbeat dad has 22 kids with 14 women, sued for child support
KRISTEN BUTLER, UPI.com Deadbeat dad has 22 kids with 14 women, and Tennessee pays $7,000 per month. "I was young and ambitious."
June 7, 2013 - UPI
- Kevin Harvick in In-Forum (subscription)
It's hard when you have what I call a deadbeat owner that doesn't come to the racetrack,Harvick told reporters during a stop at Richard Childress Racing.
- Austan Goolsbee in Bloomberg
The private sector will compete to be partners with the government,Goolsbee predicted. "I don't believe they should expect to be treated the same way as a deadbeat type of institution like AIG or Fannie Mae. Those couple of businesses are...
- Richard Nixon in Seattle Times
Like Rodriguez says,Nixon said, "he's running stairs at 6 in the morning while I'm sleeping and taking my kids to school. I'm like, 'Well, I'm not a deadbeat dad, Alex.' He's got a kid now, too," Nixon said of Rodriguez's 2-month-old...