dc : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the district occupied entirely by the city of Washington; chosen by George Washington as the site of the capital of the United States and created out of land ceded by Maryland and Virginia
- n an electric current that flows in one direction steadily
News & Articles
- DC AG Files Lawsuits Against 2 Organizations
The DC Attorney General filed two civil law suits against Peaceoholics, Inc. and WEALTHY for misusing federal grants.
June 21, 2013 - WUSA 9 Washington, D.C.
- DC Based Hip Hop Artist, Murph Law, Launches Crowdfunding Campaign
DC Rap Artist/Producer, Murph Law, is raising $5,000 to make a new music video and help market his new album titled ‘Music and Madness’. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10849644.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- DC goes all-in with Superman reboot
DC Comics has a lot riding on the line with 'Man of Steel,' the much-anticipated reboot of the Superman franchise. They may be fresh off their biggest big screen success, both commercial and critical, with Christopher Nolan's '
June 21, 2013 - Asbury Park Press