- n formerly, the eldest son of the King of France and direct heir to the throne
- He's hundredths of a second behind the King of the Pool in the 200m and 400m individual medley races, and he hasn't been happy playing dauphin for four years.
- Her dauphin is a gargantuan baby boy ("Play with me, or I'll break your arm!" he squalls to Chihiro); her enforcers are three severed heads that follow her like bowling balls .
- Andy Swan in Market Wire (press release)
I am very pleased that BizPaL has been launched in the city of Dauphin to promote the competitiveness of the community in attracting and growing businesses,said Minister Swan. "BizPaL is a concrete example of our government's Single Window...
- Jo Bonner in al.com (blog)
Dauphin Island's role in shielding coastal areas from the brunt of storms is one that we can no longer afford to take for granted,Bonner said.
- Butch Kinerney in Denton Record Chronicle
Anytime you've got a community like Dauphin Island you've got a significant economic impact if you start losing the properties. If you lose 10 houses, you also lose a restaurant and a grocery store that serve those people,said Mr. Kinerney.