- Climbing the mountain pass was a daunting task but we were heartened by the fact that hundreds of people had done it before.
- He could get three years in jail, a prospect that doesn't seem to daunt him; he plans to open a new lab in Seoul this month.
- If the purpose of this shameless item was to daunt or discourage me or supporters of our campaign from challenging and changing the politics of Washington, it will fail.
News & Articles
- Wednesday market sprouts at Pybus
Damp, blustery weather didn’t daunt vendors at the debut of the Wednesday Farmers Market at the Pybus Public Market. A nice handful (OK, eight of them) turned out with great-looking fruit, produce, baked goods and handicrafts. Mika and Mariah Mulliken, ages 21 and 17 respectively, were selling bag-loads of huge cherries and ripe apricots that they picked and packed themselves as employees of ...
June 22, 2013 - The Wenatchee World
- Dennehy plans exciting brand of girls’ hoops for Butte High, despite lack of height
It may be a tall task for the new head girls basketball coach at Butte High School, but a lack of height won’t daunt Liza Dennehy.
June 21, 2013 - The Montana Standard
- Summer Youth Theater’s production of ‘Macbeth’ not about the curse
Doug Weaver isn’t superstitious. At least not about theater. “I’m intensely superstitious when it comes to my golf game,” he says. “But not when it comes to theater.” So the prospect of directing the most legendarily cursed play of all time — William Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” — didn’t daunt him. In fact, he was looking forward to it.
June 20, 2013 - Lawrence Journal-World
- Ryan Nelsen in New Zealand Herald
I think this team is a wee bit different from most NZ teams. We've got a lot of experience amongst the squad. Things don't kind of daunt you as much as they used to,he said. "We're not that wet behind the ears. The guys are confident....
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan in AFP
These (attacks) will not daunt us. We will continue our struggle until the terrorist organisation lays down arms,Erdogan said, using the official jargon for the PKK, blacklisted as a terrorist organisation by Turkey, the United States and the...
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in USA Today
It is biblical, the tragedy that continues to daunt Haiti,Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said in Hawaii.