- He and his wife, along with his son and daughter-in-law, will face trials that could last a few years.
- Spoken like a proud daughter-in-law with 96 reasons to be proud.
- Because of fears of sabotage, no Iranian women or children were allowed on the flight (though several female journalists were along); Khomeini's wife, daughter, daughter-in-law .
News & Articles
- Regular Ziggy's customer wins $6.5 million lottery scratcher in Beaumont
Jay Patel, his son, Al Patel, and daughter-in-law. Pooja Patel, have seen many of their customers at Ziggy’s Spirit Shoppe in Beaumont try to win the big money through lottery tickets and scratch-off tickets.
June 12, 2013 - The Record Gazette
- Ask Amy: Try to be a friend to everyone in the family
My 41-year-old son cheated on my daughter-in-law (for the third time) and then left her and my 6-year-old grandson. They were together for 20 years.
June 12, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- 90-year-old lobsterman survives sinking off Maine
A 90-year-old lobsterman who survived the sinking of his boat when it hit rocks on the weekend is eager to get back on the water. But he is going to have to wait a few days longer. Daughter-in-law Verian Tuttle said that Philip Tuttle of Harpswell is on the mend, but that his boat needs more work to ensure that the engine is OK and the electronics are restored.
June 12, 2013 - Boston Globe