- n the application of plaster
- v coat with plaster
- v apply to a surface
- v cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- Ten minutes later, she emerged to survey the damage, daubing the blood from just above her hairline.
- Peter took to daubing like a duck to water.
- But when it was reopened Friday, hundreds of the mosque's former students clashed with police and overran the building, daubing its pale walls with red paint.
News & Articles
- Man admits damaging British, Australian war memorials
A man admitted on Wednesday to daubing the word "Islam" on a war memorial in central London and damaging the nearby Australian War Memorial by ripping a piece off. Westminster Magistrates Court in London heard that Patterson also wrote "Islam" on the national Animals in War Memorial on May 27. Earlier, between May 17 and 20, he caused Â£11,550 ($19,500, 14,050 euros) of damage to the Australian ...
April 30, 2014 - AFP via Yahoo! News