dashingly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a highly fashionable manner
he was dashingly handsome
- Sukarno, who dashingly told the West to "go to hell with their aid," also told his citizens to cross out the zeros on their banknotes when inflation turned their rupiah into tissue .
- The doors finally close, and up front a dashingly costumed pilot checks the banks of lights on a complex control panel and starts an engine.
- He was imitated not only by other writers but by uncounted young men who, in fact or fancy, sought to live as dashingly as he.
News & Articles
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants To Be A Bond Villain
Daniel Radcliffe doesn’t think he’d make a very good James Bond. However, the young actor said he wouldn’t mind playing a villain in one of the Bond movies. Fans of the Harry Potter alum tend to think Radcliffe is a dashingly handsome guy. However, the actor doesn’t think he has what it takes to play... Read more » Daniel Radcliffe Wants To Be A Bond Villain is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 20, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Amrita Arora in Times of India
It'sa tough call between Saif, Arbaaz, SRK and Zayed. It's the entire package that's appealing; besides being so dashingly good looking, they are such attentive husbands and fathers too,says Amrita.