dari : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan
- dari seluruh obligasi senilai rp.
- Suh In Seock, a surgeon in Seoul, has struggled to find the best way to fix an affliction the Koreans call muu-dari and the Japanese call daikon-ashi: radish-shaped calves.
News & Articles
- A brand MOO look: Jilly the cow gets touch-up
Jim's Dari Kreme in Escanaba was busy Monday evening, and visitors had a unique view as Jilly the Cow, the giant cow statue from Jilbert's Dairy in Marquette, got a touch up.
June 11, 2013 - The Escanaba Daily Press
- Muqtada al-Sadr in Reuters.uk
If Harith al-Dari issues these fatwas I will oppose his arrest warrant,Sadr said.
- Carter Ham in United States Army (press release)
It's simply changing signage from Arabic to Pashtu or to Dari; a little bit of changing in the clothing that the role-players wear, those kinds of things,Ham said. "More problematic for us is the language capability. We've found that the...
- Al-Amir in RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
Muthanna Harith al-Dari perceives al-Zarqawi's terrorist and criminal operations as justified and religiously warranted,Badr Organization Secretary-General Hadi al-Amir, said in an 18 May interview with Al-Arabiyah television.