- n a cocktail made with rum and lime or lemon juice
- A frozen fresh daiquiri mix (Don the Beachcomber) in a 6-oz.
- The old-fashioned martini is again an honorable drink after the long, dark season of the daiquiri (Kennedy), low-calorie root beer (Johnson) and skimmed milk (Nixon).
- He will savor the world acclaim from papers and television about his convention speech, and he will probably eat more ice cream than he should and have an extra daiquiri or .
News & Articles
- A ‘blur of colors’
Sun, 16 Jun 2013 20:43:41 GMT By SARAH EARLE For the Monitor Motivation comes in many varieties. For Daiquiri Przybyla, it takes the form of a babbling, squealing, fuzzy-headed little girl who can walk across the backyard if she holds your fingers and who just figured out how to roll over. Przybyla, who lives in ...
June 16, 2013 - Concord Monitor
- NOPD: Man arrested as principal to woman who stole daiquiri in armed robbery
NOPD says it has arrested a man in connection with a June 9 French Quarter armed robbery in which a woman helped herself to a daiquiri before pulling out a handgun.
June 15, 2013 - WDSU New Orleans
- The Record for June 12, 2013
9:37 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a restaurant in the 400 block of Anglers Drive that put alcohol in a child’s daiquiri drink that was supposed to be nonalcoholic. The mother reported the incident after her boy said his drink tasted funny. The incident is under investigation and will be forward to the local liquor licensing authority.
June 13, 2013 - The Steamboat Pilot & Today
- Sean Payton in Forbes
This is a tough town to accomplish some of the things you want to in football because you have some distractions. You can go down to Bourbon Street and the French Quarter. You have casinos. You have the daiquiri stands,Payton said....
- Steve Scalise in The Times-Picayune - NOLA.com
...Steve Scalise called a press conference at the 17th Street Canal in Lakeview to declare, in an authentically New Orleans metaphor, that his constituents deserved more than a "drive-through daiquiri summit."
- William Manchester in Vanity Fair
I'd see Jack at the end of his last appointment for the day,Manchester told the journalist Seymour Hersh. "We'd have a daiquiri and sit on the Truman balcony. He'd smoke a cigar and I'd have a Heineken."