cytosine : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a base found in DNA and RNA and derived from pyrimidine; pairs with guanine
- He realized that "an adenine-thymine pair held together by two hydrogen bonds was identical in shape to a guanine-cytosine pair.
- Normally, humans have five to 55 repetitions of the nucleotides CGG (cytosine, guanine, guanine) in this region.
- Working with only the four basic nucleotides that make up all DNA adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine he has assembled an entirely new chromosome for an entirely new one .
News & Articles
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication of Preclinical Data for Novel Anti-Cancer Compound RX-3117
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. , a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing potential best-in-class oncology therapies, today announced the on-line publication of preclinical results for RX-3117 in a peer reviewed medical journal, Investigational New Drugs, in an article titled, “Metabolism, mechanism of action and sensitivity profile of fluorocyclopentenylcytosine ”.
Sept. 30, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance