cytology : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the branch of biology that studies the structure and function of cells
- Nor is sputum cytology, an analysis of lung cells contained in sputum.
- Most were written in science's highly technical terminology, and in the process of reading them Leonard found himself learning new languages like that of cytology (the study of .
News & Articles
- Direct-to-Slide Printer Ribbons resist heat and abrasion.
Available in black monochrome and CMYK, TuffCoat 2 Ink Ribbons for Signature Slide Printer are highly heat- and chemical-resistant, even if touched while wet with chemicals such as xylene or acetone. Permanent ink dries instantly with no need for heat, fans, or IR light treatment. Ribbons are specifically designed to deliver optimal performance in pathology, histology, cytology, and other types ...
July 2, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Attila the Hun in DG News
This is a milestone study in that it is the first randomized, controlled study to compare HPV DNA testing to both conventional and liquid-based cytology,said Attila T. Lorincz, PhD, Digene's Chief Scientific Officer and Senior Vice President...