- n inflammation of the urinary bladder and ureters
- A man whose bladder has become inflamed by germs is said to have cystitis.
- So far, the drug has won FDA approval for general use only in cystitis.
- To these six political casualties add the cystitis (bladder trouble) which has put Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Snowden on his back indefinitely.
News & Articles
- International Adhesions Society Joins Efforts of Interstitial Cystitis Association on Capitol Hill Advocating for ...
On June 4, 2013, the Interstitial Cystitis Association, an organization advocating for about 12 million Americans with a painful chronic bladder condition, led a group, including the International Adhesions Society, many of whose members suffer from bladder pain, to Capitol Hill to advocate for continued funding of research, education and awareness programs conducted within NIH, CDC and the ...
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Billie Piper in Times Online
And you get some women going: 'Oh, I think I've got cystitis, I might have some cranberry juice',Piper says, in the tinkly, light-hearted voice of a woman with faux-cystitis. "But that's not cystitis! Cystitis is when you're crying and...