- n a cafe whose customers sit at computer terminals and log on to the internet while they eat and drink
- The average cybercafe is a potential store of such information.
- Whole latte community goin' on: full house at a cybercafe in the city of Essen.
- For several years the government has staged periodic cybercafe raids, usually on the ground that online pornography and violent computer games pose a moral hazard to the nation's .
News & Articles
- 'Cybercafes' bill ban dies in Senate committee
A bill that would have outlawed cybercafes, or Internet sweepstakes businesses, from operating in Colorado died Wednesday in the Senate Business, Labor and Technology Committee.
May 7, 2014 - Denver Post