cyanogen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a colorless toxic gas with a pungent almond odor; has been used in chemical warfare
- But when fresh blood reaches tissues bloated with cyanogen, the indigo gets stalled and cannot give up its oxygen.
- In the spring of 1910, when Halley's comet last blazed through the skies, some people were so afraid of the poisonous cyanogen vapors said to be in its tail that they barricaded .
- In this category are bromine, phosgene (carbonyl chloride), chlorine and cyanogen compounds.
News & Articles
- CyanogenMod 10.1 goes stable, set for release tonight
Just over a month has passed since CyanogenMod 10.1 went into a release candidate phase , and now it's getting ready to emerge from its development cocoon as a stable release. The code isn't available for most gadgets just yet, but it's set to arrive on the project's servers sometime tonight. Support for all Tegra 2-infused hardware and some Samsung devices with Exynos chips has been left out of ...
June 24, 2013 - Engadget