- n ten-armed oval-bodied cephalopod with narrow fins as long as the body and a large calcareous internal shell
- Ferran Adria has won the adulation of food critics and cooks by whipping up startling combinations of texture, temperature and taste: bite-size cuttlefish ravioli that explode in a .
- Because once they've put on the goofy glasses, the film's chambered nautilus, leafy sea dragon and amorous cuttlefish will so immerse them, they'll be holding their breath.
- In Okayama Prefecture a shoe-repairman noticed that a cuttlefish is shaped much like the sole of a shoe.
- Luis Carranza in USA Today
When there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns as it were instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish squirting out ink. In our age, there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues... George Orwell http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Orwell&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGpee36qgQpyYw7dLi-URkVIDD2ZA Lew Rockwell http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.lewrockwell.com/reese/reese266.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE1IZdx9xklNzCTVh6xJhZcUIEDJA Mar 5, 2006
24485 32774 cuzco The only thing these (protests) do is endanger Cuzco," Economy Minister Luis Carranza said during the demonstrations. "It cuts down the income flow because tourists aren't coming in."