- a relating to or existing on or affecting the skin
a cutaneous infection
- Both cutaneous and inhaled anthrax are easily treated in their early stages with rounds of an antibiotic, such as Cipro.
- An employee at the New York Post tests positive for cutaneous anthrax, is back at work and "doing fine.
- Here was somebody trying to kill me by sending me an anthrax-laced letter, and maddeningly, it was intercepted by my secretary, who got cutaneous anthrax.
News & Articles
- Michael Kirkman On Rangers’ DL For Lymphoma
Left-hander Michael Kirkman was placed on the Rangers disabled list after a diagnosis for lymphoma (skin) cancer. The diagnosis was a recurrence from a previous issue in the same area in January 2012. The cutaneous lymphoma is located on his right triceps. Kirkman explained that the new cancer is “about two millimeters outside of where [...] Michael Kirkman On Rangers’ DL For Lymphoma is a post ...
June 12, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Michael Kirkman diagnosed with recurrence of skin cancer
Almost exactly one year ago Rangers left-hander Michael Kirkman completed treatment for skin cancer, but the team announced yesterday that he’s been diagnosed with a recurrence of cutaneous lymphoma on his right triceps following a recent screening. Chris Toman of MLB.com reports that Kirkman will undergo radiation treatment and has been placed on the disabled…
June 10, 2013 - NBC Sports: HardballTalk
- Texas Rangers reliever Michael Kirkman placed on DL, will receive IV medication and radiation for recurrence of lymphoma
TORONTO - Texas Rangers LHP Michael Kirkman said Sunday that his placement on the disabled list with a recurrence of cutaneous lymphoma, essentially skin cancer, on his right arm will give him an "opportunity."
June 9, 2013 - Dallas Morning News