curly-haired : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s covered with curly hair
- Frankie Thomas, 85, curly-haired actor who shot to fame in the '50s as the hero of TV's Tom Corbett, Space Cadet; in Los Angeles.
- Spielberg, meanwhile, saw Holes with his kids and filed the curly-haired teen away in his mind as a possible cinema son for Tom Hanks, should he need one.
- G: No, because then Joe would only have a curly-haired brother playing guitar on one side of him on stage.
News & Articles
- Exclusives : Seth Rogen Beyond Thunderdome
Seth Rogen’s rollicking, eruptive laugh is a deceptive thing. It might fool you into thinking the curly-haired Canadian is just a laid-back goof who has stumbled into an enviable Hollywood career, acting in blockbusters alongside jaw-droppingly beautiful leading ladies and his hilarious best buds. But that guffaw belies a very real savvy that has allowed the 31-year-old to navigate his path ...
June 17, 2013 - Filter Magazine
- Thomas Castaignede in guardian.co.uk
I first saw him when he was nine or 10, a curly-haired, cheeky lad, a bit of a crazy tackler, who would jump everywhere and tackle anyone,says CastaignÃ¨de.