- n the process of becoming hard or solid by cooling or drying or crystallization
- v provide a cure for, make healthy again
- v prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
- v make (substances) hard and improve their usability
- v be or become preserved
- Although his career has been focused on curing disease, von Eschenbach has a unique opportunity to prevent disease by bolstering the long-neglected food side of the agency.
- In light of that pessimism about curing HIV in patients, Huetter's announcement was barely discussed at a major international HIV conference in Glasgow today, according to .
- Women have a "totally dysfunctional" relationship with money, Orman writes in her new book, Women Money, and these ego-boosting exercises are crucial to curing it.
News & Articles
- Science Confirms the HIV-Prevention Pill Really Works
Doctors have made leaps and bounds with curing patients of HIV, but today, an equally-groundbreaking study has proven that emerging preventative treatments are even more effective than previously thought. And depending on how you cut the data, prevention is just as important as a cure. Read more...
June 12, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Phoseon Technology Announces Industry's Highest Performing Air-Cooled Product for UV LED Curing
Phoseon Technology expands its product portfolio by introducing the FireJet™ FJ200 12W air-cooled UV LED curing family which are available in five standard sizes. The products are scalable 'as is' meaning ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- The Future Of Electron Beam Curing
The first experiments with electron beams date from as early as 1920 in the US, but the first attempts to cure varnishes with Electron Beam Curing (EBC) were only made in 1960.By David Helsby, RadTech Europe President
June 11, 2013 - ChemicalOnline
- Ty Burrell in msnbc.com
I know we're not curing cancer,said Burrell, who portrays the earnest goofball dad Phil Dunphy, "but it feels nice to see people affected by the show."
- Johns Hopkins in Washington Post
This is the most compelling evidence in nearly 25 years that a novel antibiotic drug combination works better than the current gold standard at curing active TB infection,study senior author Dr. Richard E. Chaisson, a professor of medicine,...
- Michael Cullen in New Zealand Herald
Dr Cullen said the monetary policy framework needed to be looked at seriously to see whether it could be made more effective at "curing the inflation disease without killing the patient".