cummerbund : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a broad pleated sash worn as formal dress with a tuxedo
- The host pats his cummerbund and stares expansively at his Thunderbird convertible in the drive.
- While his brand-new Pacers cap went pretty well with his fetching white tuxedo and magenta cummerbund, the Cavs hat, we think, just would've clashed.
- Sharp in a tartan cummerbund presented him by the Black Watch, famed British Highland regiment, the guest of honor disposed of steak, enjoyed the Hollywood-flavored floor show .
- Jared Allen in Sports Central
I've already got my outfit picked out to wear to the awards ceremony,says Allen. "It's a camouflage wife-beater with a bow tie, accessorized with a cummerbund loaded with 12-gauge shotgun shells. You've got to dress to impress. Just as I...