cumbria : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a former Celtic kingdom in northwestern England; the name continued to be used for the hilly northwestern region of England including the Lake District and the northern Pennines
- n a county of northwestern England
News & Articles
- Private Investigators Newcastle-upon-Tyne Give information Regarding Surveillance Investigations in Light of BBC News ...
Investigators from Private Investigators Newcastle-upon-Tyne give information regarding surveillance investigations in light of recent BBC News Cumbria report dated 10 June 2013: Lynsey Wright admits £25,000 benefits fraud (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10821221.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ride for Michael Bonney sportive announced for September
A 60-mile sportive is being organised for Michael Bonney, the MD of Orange Bikes who suffered life changing injuries after crashing in an event earlier this year. The Ride for Michael Bonney Sportive , run by Epic Events, will take place in Penrith, Cumbria, on Sunday 29 September. The route is described as "undulating but does not climb any major hills or mountains" and will be held on quiet ...
June 11, 2013 - BikeRadar
- Andrew Lansley in News & Star
Mr Lansley said: "I have visited the hospital twice in the past. We appreciate how important their services are to the people of West Cumbria. The need to maintain access to emergency care was reinforced by the tragic circumstances following the...
- Hilary Benn in Times Online
Hilary Benn, Rural Affairs Secretary, said: "The effects of the extreme weather in Cumbria have caused a lot of distress and made life difficult ofr a lot of people, including farmers. In the short term the funding will be a big help to farmers to...
- Ben Bradshaw in Journal Live
Mr Bradshaw said: "It is clear that people want high quality local news from more than one source. The huge increase in viewers and readers seeking information about the terrible floods in Cumbria over the last week is a clear demonstration of that....