cultist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a member of a religious cult
- n a member of an unorthodox cult who generally lives outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
- To some biblical scholars in Britain, the new book looked like the psychedelic ravings of a hippie cultist.
- All told FBI rounded up 84 Negroes in Chicago, four in Manhattan, with more to come in other northern and midwestern citiescultist-puppets who, FBI believes, are jerked by the .
- On the farewell tape, a cultist even brings up Nichols' oeuvre in explaining his decision to leave behind his human "container": "We watch a lot of Star Trek, a lot of Star Wars .