cryptanalyst : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n decoder skilled in the analysis of codes and cryptograms
- The expert cryptanalyst and the Sunday-puzzle expert alike rely on the fact that letters have their own personalities.
- As the nation's top cryptanalyst, i.
- Master Mind, a code-breaking game devised by an Israeli cryptanalyst, has its own fanatics.
News & Articles
- Documents Reveal How the NSA Cracked the Kryptos Sculpture Years Before the CIA
It took more than eight years for a CIA analyst and a California computer scientist to crack three of the four coded messages on the CIA's famed Kryptos sculpture in the late '90s. Little did either of them know it at the time, but a small group of cryptanalysts inside the NSA had beat them to it and deciphered the same three sections of Kryptos years earlier -- and they did it in less than a ...
July 10, 2013 - Wired News