- n small friedcake formed into twisted strips and fried; richer than doughnuts
- When an image of Mother Teresa turns up on a cruller, the call is easy.
- Practically everywhere the twisted, sausage-like cake is called a cruller, is never called a doughnut.
- Young stenographers have found that they can squeeze in a few minutes of extra sleep by dashing for the office, dashing right out again for breakfast coffee and a cruller.
News & Articles
- Ad of the Day: GoPro's Killer New Video Is About Sharing, Not Just Surfing
For years, GoPro has been synonymous with helmet-cam footage of skydiving, surfing, heli-skiing and other extreme activities that most of us prefer to enjoy by proxy while browsing YouTube and eating a cruller. But as the technology and innovation behind the camera have evolved, so too has the company's marketing strategy. And you don't have to look any further than this new ad for the GoPro ...
Aug. 1, 2013 - AdWeek