- r to a crucial degree
crucially, he must meet us at the airport
- The authors take issue with the "perhaps 20 million adults and, crucially, more than 1 million children per year in the United States who are being irradiated unnecessarily.
- But Linux is different from Windows and Macintosh in two crucially important ways: It's free.
- We now have better equipment, better training and improved nutrition, along with faster tracks and, crucially, a lot more endorsement money to be made by running as fast as .
- Ban Ki-moon in Press Trust of India
It is crucially important that the Sri Lankan government follow up on all the promises that they have made,Ban told reporters following an informal discussion with Security Council members on Sri Lanka.
- Rafael Benitez in The Statesman
It was a tremendous game for our fans, there were six goals and we played so well,Benitez said. "I hear Steven Gerrard has said it was a poor game by him, but I was satisfied. He scored a crucially important penalty for us when it really...
- Alistair Darling in 940 News
The authority "has reiterated yet again tonight that it is satisfied that Northern Rock is solvent, can carry on doing business and, crucially, paying out money if people want to withdraw their funds," Darling said on Channel 4 TV Saturday night.