croupier : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who collects and pays bets at a gaming table
- To protect their tender fundaments, Monte Carlo croupiers sit on soft leather doughnuts, as experience has shown that this shape of cushion is best for the work.
- Last week Rio's Cardinal-designate Dom Jaime de Barros Camara was out to drive the croupier from the casino.
- If these were poker chips, you could say the croupier has arbitrarily decided to value bondholders' chips at 37 cents apiece and the UAW's VEBA chips at $3.
News & Articles
- Best of the Best: Top Croupiers in Australasia Will Compete at SKYCITY Auckland
Executives with SKYCITY Auckland have announced that 21 of Australasia's most renowned croupiers will compete for the ultimate title of Top Croupier in New Zealand's first ever Australasian Croupier Championship to be held later this month. (PRWeb October 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11211738.htm
Oct. 10, 2013 - PRWeb